[Vwoolf] Mrs Dalloway copyright?

James Gifford james.d.gifford at gmail.com
Sun Feb 14 12:05:55 EST 2016

Hello Leslie,

Copyright on all of Woolf's works published during her lifetime expired
in Canada in 1992.  There are several potential complications for the UK
and USA, but I should think copyright expires on December 31st this
year.  (that's not advice)

I believe Woolf actually went out of and then back into copyright in the
UK, though I'd want to check that...

All best,
James