[Vwoolf] Draft of 2014 IVWS Bibliography

Shannon, Drew Drew.Shannon at msj.edu
Fri Aug 5 13:44:30 EDT 2016

Greetings, all!

I hope everyone is having a good summer.  At long last, here is the draft of the 2014 IVWS bibliography.  I thank all of you again for your patience with me as I dealt with a number of family crises over the past year.   Your kind words meant a great deal to me as I struggled with a grandmother with dementia and the attendant legal nonsense surrounding her care.

This is one of the longest bibliographies yet, and while my student worker, Josh Zeller, and I feel that it's pretty thorough, I'm positive that there are things that fell through the cracks.  So, if you wouldn't mind giving the draft a look to see if (a) entries relating to your own work are accurate and (b) if there's something that you know of that we've missed, I'd very much appreciate it.

I'll leave the draft on the list for the next ten days or so, will make any corrections or additions necessary, and will get the final document posted on the IVWS website around August 15th.

You'll also be relieved to know that the 2015 bib is also nearly finished; we're anticipating to have the draft of that to you around September 1st.

Again, thank you for your patience, and I hope that you find the bibliography thorough and useful.

Best to all,
Drew

Drew Shannon, Ph.D.
Associate Professor of English
Mount St. Joseph University
5701 Delhi Road
Cincinnati, OH 45233 USA
(513) 244-4541
Drew.Shannon at msj.edu<mailto:Drew.Shannon at msj.edu>
Historian/Bibliographer of the International Virginia Woolf Society

"I meant to write about death, only life came breaking in as usual." -- Virginia Woolf, Diary, 17 February 1922