[Vwoolf] Not sure this article was posted to the list

Jean Mallinson annaj at telus.net
Mon Apr 25 17:34:33 EDT 2016

The headline is misleading: the article discusses not why she was not as
fragile but what are some reasons for thinking her not as fragile. The
author took a long time getting around to the announced subject. I
expected more robust evidence of her strength ; there is plenty to be
said on the subject. I suppose the approach irritates me because I have
never thought of her as "fragile".
Cheers! I am just now reading and loving Becoming Virginia Woolf.
Jean