[Vwoolf] Unageing Ferri

Sarah M. Hall smhall123 at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Apr 21 11:07:18 EDT 2016

Alessandra Ferri (52), dancer in the Royal Ballet's Woolf Works, is the face of Boots No. 7 Lift & Luminate TRIPLE ACTION Serum, whatever that is. We were naive enough to believe that years of body-punishing training got her where she is, but no, it's a cream.

Time was you only ever heard the word 'serum' in relation to a snake bite, usually in a Tarzan film. Now it seems you can obtain immunity from ageing. But which snake do they get it from, I wonder? And does it make you dance better?
http://www.boots.com/en/Introducing-Alessandra-Ferri_1839999