[Vwoolf] grilled bone

Mark Hussey mhussey at verizon.net
Sun May 24 14:48:46 EDT 2015

Not because I think I am being helpful, but because this crowdsourcing is so
much fun, here are some more things to throw into the grilled bone stew.
Leopold Bloom enjoys 'grilled mutton kidneys' and Mrs Beeton recommends all
kinds of things be grilled--mushrooms, bacon, rumpsteaks, kidneys... and
'bloaters'!  Mrs. Beeton recommends a gridiron for grilling or broiling.