[Vwoolf] puple haze

Jeremy Hawthorn jeremy.hawthorn at ntnu.no
Wed May 13 02:59:16 EDT 2015

The overwhelming likelihood, I take it, is that the purple is the result
of some condition such as malnutrition. But I do recall that as a child
I was daubed with various unguents and patent medicines that turned the
skin various colours, including mauve. Do I recall correctly that one of
them was permangunate of potash? Or was that what I used when my
goldfish got fungal infections? Could one of these have been a treatment
for sties?

Jeremy H