[Vwoolf] Happy anniverary

Elisa Sparks SPARKS at clemson.edu
Thu Mar 26 11:25:20 EDT 2015

http://woolfbloom.blogspot.com/

Happy 100 anniversary of the publication of The Voyage Out by Virginia Woolf!

<https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10203849074647640&set=gm.967220959956851&type=1>
['Aquatic Flowers: March 26, 2015    "What I find so tiresome about the sea is that there are no flowers in it.  Imagine fields of hollyhocks and violets in mid-ocean! How divine!"  "But somewhat dangerous to navigation. . . . "  (VO 42)    The Voyage Out  was published on March 26, 1915']

<https://www.facebook.com/#>