[Vwoolf] MLA 2016: Woolf, Women, and Politics

Erica Delsandro ericadelsandro at gmail.com
Wed Mar 4 12:27:41 EST 2015

Hello!

Reminder: I am seeking submissions for the non-guaranteed Woolf Society
panel, "Woolf, Women, and Politics."  The CFP, below, is published on the
MLA website for the 2016 convention and is registered under Allied
Organizations.  The deadline for consideration is fast approaching!

*Woolf**, Women, and Politics*: Considering Woolf’s vexed relationship with
feminism, how do we understand the model(s) of political agency Woolf’s
female characters portray? Can this inflect our contemporary feminist
theorizing?  If so, how?

Email 500 word abstracts to ericadelsandro at gmail.com by March 15.

Please pass this along to colleagues, graduate students, and friends who
might be interested in submitting.  Thanks so much for your consideration!

All very best -- Erica Delsandro

--

*Dr. Erica Gene Delsandro*

--