[Vwoolf] Call for papers, Modern Language Association Conference, Jan 2016

Linett, Maren T mlinett at purdue.edu
Wed Mar 4 11:28:52 EST 2015

Dear colleagues,

I’m writing with a reminder about the proposed MLA panel on Woolf and Disability, a joint proposal of the International Virginia Woolf Society and the Society for Disability Studies. The deadline for abstracts is March 9. More information is below.

Thanks and best wishes,

Maren Linett
Associate Professor
Department of English
Purdue University
West Lafayette IN 47907

Subject: call for papers, Modern Language Association Conference, Jan 2016

Dear colleagues,

I wanted to alert you to the following call for papers, now posted on the website of the Modern Language Association. The call is for MLA 2016, which takes place next January 7-10 in Austin TX.

The International Virginia Woolf Society, in collaboration with the Society for Disability Studies, invites abstracts for a proposed panel entitled Woolf and Disability.  This panel explores how disability features thematically and formally in Woolf’s work.

Please submit abstracts of no more than 300 words to Maren Linett, Purdue University, by March 9, 2015. Please email queries and abstracts to mlinett at purdue.edu<mailto:mlinett at purdue.edu>.