[Vwoolf] Arthur C. Clarke as Leonard Woolf?

Matthew Cheney mcheney at gmail.com
Wed Jun 17 16:19:42 EDT 2015

Hello,

That's fascinating!

There is a Sri Lankan DVD, where it's sold under the name Baddegama. You
can see a YouTube clip via the website of the distributor:
http://toranavideo.com/movies/baddegama-detail

It's also available at a few libraries:
http://www.worldcat.org/title/baddegama-village-in-the-jungle/oclc/692999600&referer=brief_results

I'm intrigued, and will let you know if I find out anything more...

Best wishes,
Matt Cheney
University of New Hampshire