[Vwoolf] New biography of Vita Sackville-West

Shannon, Drew Drew.Shannon at msj.edu
Wed Jun 10 08:51:18 EDT 2015

The error about this being the first biography of Vita in forty years is clearly the publisher's, as Dennison cites both Glendinning and Raitt.  That doesn't explain the Daily Express's sloppy mistake...

Drew Shannon, Ph.D.
Associate Professor of English
Mount St. Joseph University
5701 Delhi Road
Cincinnati, OH 45233 USA
(513) 244-4541
Drew.Shannon at msj.edu<mailto:Drew.Shannon at msj.edu>

"I meant to write about death, only life came breaking in as usual." -- Virginia Woolf, Diary, 17 February 1922