[Vwoolf] How I Fell in Love with Virginia Woolf

mcuddy at chass.utoronto.ca mcuddy at chass.utoronto.ca
Wed Jun 3 19:58:50 EDT 2015

Yes indeed this video is available, also through the IVWS website under
"News."  The background is that Leslie Hankins shot the video on her
iPhone, and Alex Nica (our web assistant) compressed the (huge) file and
uploaded it to YouTube and made the link to our site.
It will eventually go into our electronic archives.  Thanks to all who
made this happen (Including of course those on the video for their
wonderful contributions)!
Melba Cuddy-Keane