[Vwoolf] television clip of Woolf conference

Allison Lin tzuyulin at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 2 03:22:20 EST 2015

Brilliant!! Thank you so much for sharing this. :)

Best,

Allison

Asst Prof Dr Tzu Yu Allison Lin
B Z03 Dept of Foreign Language Education
Faculty of Education, Gaziantep University
27310 Gaziantep, Turkey

Office: +90 (0)342 317 2782.

From: jvandive at bloomu.edu
To: sarahcornish at gmail.com
Date: Tue, 1 Dec 2015 21:48:50 +0000
CC: vwoolf at lists.osu.edu
Subject: [Vwoolf] television clip of Woolf conference

I thought Mark Hussey did a great job.  And Cecil and Jean could definitely have
a future on the big screen. I was just disturbed by the weird twist to the Aryan psychologist with the spray on tan….. (and the emphasis on mental illness).  But it does look like we are a fun group.

. Take a gander":
​ ​
http://fima.bloomu.edu/?page_id=1153