[Vwoolf] television clip of Woolf conference

Adela Hurtado amh581 at nyu.edu
Tue Dec 1 17:39:08 EST 2015

This was so lovely! I also agree that the mental health twist was odd, especially because there were multiple shots of the young girl reading a Jane Austen book.

Anyway, I'm so glad this was done and that we have some great memories captured!

Is there any link to the video itself that I can share? Is it on YouTube?