[Vwoolf] Austin Restaurants

Kristin Czarnecki Kristin_Czarnecki at georgetowncollege.edu
Sun Aug 16 08:47:07 EDT 2015

Good morning,

Thanks to those of you who got back to me with Austin restaurant recommendations for our IVWS dinner during MLA. I've contacted several of them, and they each want a minimum guarantee of anywhere from $2500-$3500! I have yet to locate a place that will simply hold a reservation and work out a per-person price. So, I'm asking again for recommendations of more casual places from anyone out there who knows Austin or knows someone who knows Austin.

Many thanks!

Kristin

Kristin Czarnecki
President, International Virginia Woolf Society
Associate Professor of English
Georgetown College, Pawling Hall 110
Georgetown, KY 40324
502-863-8132