[Vwoolf] TS Eliot on Virginia Woolf

Adolphe Haberer adolphe at haberer.fr
Thu Aug 13 10:22:50 EDT 2015

Thank you, Stuart, for the attached scan of the passage of Eliot's article dealing with Woolf. I have read and rapidly compared the Critical Heritage version with the original article by Eliot, and though they are distinctly different in every sentence I think the the differences are not significant. The two more or less mean the same thing, but only the one in Eliot's own words is the real thing.
Best
Ado