[Vwoolf] Future research?

Neverow, Vara S. neverowv1 at southernct.edu
Tue Sep 30 12:11:47 EDT 2014

Dear Kenneth,

You might consider reviewing the range of topics addressed in the following relatively current or forthcoming volumes:

The Edinburgh Companion to Virginia Woolf and the Arts (Edinburgh UP, 2010) edited by Maggie Humm

Virginia Woolf in Context (Cambridge UP, 2012) edited by Bryony Randall and Jane Goldman

In the Hollow of the Wave: Virginia Woolf and Modernist Uses of Nature (U of Virginia Press, 2012) by Bonnie Kime Scott

Charleston and Monk's House: The Intimate House Museums of Virginia Woolf and Vanessa Bell (Edinburgh UP, 2012) by Nuala Hancock

Virginia Woolf and the Materiality of Theory: Sex, Animal, Life (Edinburgh UP, 2013) by Derek Ryan

Virginia Woolf: Twenty-First-Century Approaches (Edinburgh UP, forthcoming November 2014) edited by Jeanne Dubino, Gill Lowe, Vara Neverow and Kathryn Simpson (and, yes, this is self-promotion—I am one of the four editors)

Best,

Vara