[Vwoolf] Best editions?

Diana Swanson dswanson at niu.edu
Wed Sep 24 12:35:18 EDT 2014

I agree.
Diana

>>> Elisa Sparks <SPARKS at clemson.edu> 9/24/2014 10:21 AM >>>
I use the wonderful new annotated editions Mark Hussey has been editing for Harcourt Brace.  They are a fabulous bargain as the Intros are uniformly up-to-date and well-informed and the notes extremely helpful.  They work well for undergrads and grads as well as common readers, and are acceptable as definitive editions for quoting in publications. And not nearly as expensive as lovely new Cambridge editions which I lust after, but have trouble talking myself into affording.
Elisa