[Vwoolf] The walrus pen-wiper in "The Years"

Linda linda.catbirdseat at hush.com
Tue Sep 23 14:21:17 EDT 2014

It certainly was worth the click. This made my day.

Yes, thank you, Stuart!
On 9/23/2014 at 9:38 AM, "ANNE Fernald [Staff/Faculty [A&S]]"
wrote:Oh, wow. That was worth the click.
Just when I think, "ok, we have gone too far--I cannot take another
bit of Woolfian minutia," Stuart delivers with an adorable pig pen (or
nib) wipe.
Thank you.