[Vwoolf] Best biography? Best bibliography?

Christian White drchristianwhite at gmail.com
Mon Sep 15 14:48:02 EDT 2014

And for a primary bibliography I can recommend Kirkpatrick's Bibliography
of Virginia Woolf in the Soho Bibliographies Series.  It provides just the
level of descriptive detail required for early editions (just right for
this rare bookseller) and is comprehensive regarding contributions to
journals, serial publications etc.

Best,

Christian

Modernfirsteditions.com   ABA, ILAB
Rare Books and Manuscripts of All Ages

00 44 (0) 7811 455398/ 00 44 (0) 1943 608596
287 Leeds Road, Ilkley, Leeds, LS29 8LL, UK