[Vwoolf] Graduate students and Woolf conference

Elisa Sparks SPARKS at clemson.edu
Thu Oct 23 10:29:32 EDT 2014

I would not segregate either grads or undergrads.  The great strength of the Woolf conference is it's inclusiveness.  The first panel I was ever on had a lovely undergrad paper and one by an upcoming PhD student (who knew a good deal more abt Woolf than I did at the time).  After the session, Tom Caramango stood up and made a lovely statement that unified all the papers.  It showed me that the Woolf conference had a unique ability to recognize and respond to readers at all levels.

Elisa