[Vwoolf] 2015 Woolf Conference Call for Papers

Vandivere, Julie jvandive at bloomu.edu
Fri Oct 17 22:32:07 EDT 2014

I wanted to alert all of you to the CFP for the 2015 Woolf Conference. I’m going to be sending a “Save the Date” email to the listserv, but I also wanted to let you see the CFP. It’s at http://woolf.bloomu.edu/?page_id=53

We are putting more information on the website every day, but it’s still under construction. As we put up information that is especially exciting, we’ll let you know.

Finally, if you’d like a copy of the poster (it has a great collection of Woolf contemporaries), let me know, and I’ll send one to you.  Or, you can download it yourself and print it. Here’s the link: http://woolf.bloomu.edu/?page_id=97

I hope to see many of you at MSA!

Julie