[Vwoolf] 2014 Woolf Conference Registration Open!

Diana Swanson dswanson at niu.edu
Fri Mar 28 15:00:56 EDT 2014

Registration for the 2014 International Conference on Virginia Woolf, June 5-8 in Chicago, is open! Please go to this web site to register: http://www.niu.edu/woolfwritingtheworld/home/  Note that there are some special events on June 4 and June 8 that you may want to consider as you make your travel plans. Also, you will see that we have made available a special discounted registration rate for students, part-time and emeritus faculty, and independent scholars. The Woolf Conference is completely self-supporting through the registration fees so please take this special registration rate only if you qualify for it.

Those who will be presenting papers at the conference: please register by April 15 in order to be in the printed program.

Pamela Caughie and I are eagerly anticipating welcoming you to Chicago in June!
Best wishes,
Diana

Diana L. Swanson, Ph.D.
Associate Professor of Women's Studies & English
Faculty Associate of Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender Studies
Faculty Associate of Institute for the Study of the Environment, Sustainability, and Energy
Northern Illinois University
DeKalb, IL 60115
815-753-6611
dswanson at niu.edu