[Vwoolf] 24th Annual International Conference on Virginia Woolf

Paula Maggio akronpm at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jun 16 10:56:51 EDT 2014

Dear Woolfians,

The Chicago conference organized by Diana Swanson and Pamela Caughie was fabulous -- a beautiful setting, many intriguing papers, and a good turnout of old and new Woolf scholars. I have put up a post on Blogging Woolf, "Unsolved mysteries at Woolf Conference," and uploaded conference photos to Flickr. I invite you to take a look when you have a moment.

If you would like me to add a link to your posting or photos of the conference, please let me know.

Paula Maggio
Blogging Woolf