[Vwoolf] Article

Denise Marshall denimars at gmail.com
Wed Jul 9 15:40:45 EDT 2014

Hi Judith, Kristin, and everybody,

I was  pleasantly surprised to see Beth's smiling face, and the wonderful
article about her in my email today.  Thank you Kristin and Judith for
sending it on.  I'm still at Fairleigh Dickinson and lurking on the Woolf
list and opening emails from Woolfies.  Hope to reunite with you all
sometime soon.  Every time I make those plans some thing blocks them.  But
I'll keep making the plans.  It was great to see Beth and hear her story.

Dr. Denise Marshall
Fairleigh Dickinson University, Madison Campus
Madison New Jersey
denimars at gmail.com