[Vwoolf] Article

Hannah Biggs hannah.biggs at rice.edu
Wed Jul 9 09:50:22 EDT 2014

Thank you for sharing this, Kristin-

Dr. Daugherty is my former professor, and I am STILL learning from her
today through all of our professional interactions. I applied to Rice
University because of Beth's recommendation and encouragement, and I would
not be where I am (or who I am) today without this wonderful woman. She
still is incredibly supportive of all of my academic and personal endeavors
and dreams despite me now having graduated from Otterbein, and I am very
lucky to call her a friend and mentor.

A very good article written about a very deserving woman!

-Hannah

Hannah M. Biggs
Rice University
PhD student, English
Graduate certificate student, 3CT: Center for Critical and Cultural Theory
Graduate Fellow, Journal of Feminist Economics