[Vwoolf] 2013 Bibliography of Woolf Studies

Kristin Czarnecki Kristin_Czarnecki at georgetowncollege.edu
Mon Jan 13 08:58:05 EST 2014

Good morning!

As the Historian/Bibliographer for the International Virginia Woolf Society, I'd like to send another reminder/request for you to submit to me the citations for your scholarly articles on Woolf published in 2013. Please note that I've got covered, or will cover, all articles and book reviews in Woolf Studies Annual, the Virginia Woolf Miscellany, The Virginia Woolf Bulletin, and the book of conference proceedings published in 2013 (from the 2012 conference).

Thanks very much,

Kristin Czarnecki