[Vwoolf] "How Should One Read a Book?"

Mark Hussey mhussey at verizon.net
Sun Dec 7 20:42:10 EST 2014

I asked Beth Daugherty (who I knew is not on the listserv) about this and she referred to Woolf Studies Annual v4 transcription of the draft of “How Should One…” where she cites Gillian Avery's book, The Best Type of Girl, to support her speculations on the age of the girls on p. 130, and Olivier Bell's footnote in D3: 237 about some of the girls who were probably there.