[Vwoolf] staging female author suicides

Gregory Jordan Dekter jdekter at gmail.com
Wed Jun 19 21:45:51 EDT 2013

To all: I continuously reiterated the nature of these photos as "art"
because a leading criticism originally was that they were simply
advertisements to sell fashion. After examining them, I can tell you that
they are decidedly not. Within that, a critical discussion is great. How
could I oppose any criticism, or think these photos above it?

Anne: that's very funny. I had not heard the term "mansplaining" before.
Thanks for the joke, which I assume it has to be.

Greg