[Vwoolf] 'a look of John Burrows'

ANNE Fernald [Staff/Faculty [A&S]] fernald at fordham.edu
Mon Jan 7 21:52:33 EST 2013

Dear Woolfians,

Thank you so much for your thoughtful responses to my quick email. There's
a lovely reference to Trollope as, with Jane Austen, a rare novelist who
can convey being and non-being in MB (70).

And it looks to me like the most extensive commentary she made on Trollope
was probably the couple paragraphs in 'Phases of Fiction' (1929).

Back to crafting this all into a tiny little note.

Thanks again for being such a helpful community!

Anne

fernald at fordham.edu