[Vwoolf] Book lists

Martin, James j.martin at klett.de
Fri Aug 30 07:32:18 EDT 2013

After looking at all these lists of Woolf-related books, I groan to think how long it would take me to write up mine. Maybe I’ll just post a picture of my VW altar. I’d go so far as to include Cunningham’s The Hours (I know, I know), John Lanchester’s Mr. Philips and Robin Lippincott’s Mr. Dalloway, as well as Jane Dunn’s A Close Conspiracy and all the books about Woolf’s life and the lives of the Bloomsbury group. Oh, and the video tape of Isota Epps talking about how she was raised by Virginia Woolf (literarily, not literally).
What treasures we all have!

Jim Martin
Editor, Klett Publishers, Stuttgart, Germany