[Vwoolf] Woolf in Harper's

Neverow, Vara S. neverowv1 at southernct.edu
Thu Aug 22 11:09:23 EDT 2013

Responding to J. J.'s query as to how one might have become addicted to Woolf, my enchantment was triggered by "Lappin and Lapinova" when I was a senior in college. I was mesmerized by the fairy tale of a failed marriage and then ended up writing my final paper for the semester on Woolf's "Modern Fiction" and "Mr Bennett and Mrs Brown." And the rest is history.

I hope others will weigh in on this discussion!

Vara Neverow