[Vwoolf] FW: Liquidation of Bloomsbury inventory

Hussey, Dr. Mark Francis mhussey at pace.edu
Mon Sep 3 09:09:53 EDT 2012

                Jon & Peggy Richardson of RICHARDSON BOOKS LTD of York, Maine are in the process of moving  to Concord, Massachusetts.  Unfortunately we are unable to move our inventory of Woolf and Bloomsbury material.

                Thus with a heavy heart we have consigned our Bloomsbury inventory to NEW ENGLAND BOOK AUCTIONS  at P.O. Box 470 in Sunderland MA 01375.  They can be reached at 413- 665-3253.  Their website is   nebookauctions.com.

                The stock will be sold in several catalogued sales, the first of which is SEPT 25. Highlights of that sale #409 are on-line now. There are many rare items as well as bread & butter Bloomsbury items to be had.

                Once we have settled in, Jon hopes to start a new bookstore operation specializing in both Woolf and the American authors who lived and worked at Concord. More on that later.

          We urge you to seek a catalog, review the catalog on line, tell your friends who are interested in Woolf, and perhaps even venture to the auction to see the books in person.

                Thank you for your business over the years as you have made our searching for difficult material worthwhile and enjoyable.

                                BEST WISHES & THANKS-    JON & PEGGY