[Vwoolf] VWoolfians | I seek the favor of your like

RndyGener at aol.com RndyGener at aol.com
Wed Sep 5 01:44:44 EDT 2012

_Help Randy Gener win the 2012  TOFA-NY award_
(http://theaterofoneworld.us5.list-manage1.com/track/click?u=564283eeb00dc5cbbb8f7143e&id=9ca2c4577f&e=f8
06f0c2e9)

I need  your support. It takes only 3 seconds of your  time.

Click on _this Link below_
(http://theaterofoneworld.us5.list-manage1.com/track/click?u=564283eeb00dc5cbbb8f7143e&id=ba732ea274&e=f806f0c2e9) , then
(http://theaterofoneworld.us5.list-manage.com/track/click?u=564283eeb00dc5cbbb
8f7143e&id=7136e22bd1&e=f806f0c2e9)  the _photo_
(http://theaterofoneworld.us5.list-manage.com/track/click?u=564283eeb00dc5cbbb8f7143e&id=49aca7eef7&e=f
806f0c2e9) .

_https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=131919673614181&set=a.1319196336141
85.23143.131554353650713&type=1&theater_
(http://theaterofoneworld.us5.list-manage.com/track/click?u=564283eeb00dc5cbbb8f7143e&id=fe89547037&e=f806f0c2e
9)

(http://theaterofoneworld.us5.list-manage.com/track/click?u=564283eeb00dc5cbbb8f7143e&id=b4308a5b11&e=f806f0c2e9) Randy Gener – an editor, writer,
artist and nominee for the _2012 The Outstanding Filipino Americans in New
York (TOFA-NY) Award_
(http://theaterofoneworld.us5.list-manage.com/track/click?u=564283eeb00dc5cbbb8f7143e&id=d3e0cfff0d&e=f806f0c2e9)  in the category of
_Media and Publishing_
(http://theaterofoneworld.us5.list-manage1.com/track/click?u=564283eeb00dc5cbbb8f7143e&id=32f1d0f739&e=f806f0c2e9)  – has the
support of major artists from  Broadway and the international world.

(http://theaterofoneworld.us5.list-manage.com/track/click?u=564283eeb00dc5cbbb8f7143e&id=dbbf0e3f48&e=f806f0c2e9) SIR TOM STOPPARD, British dramatist
| "I have been  impressed by Randy Gener's professionalism as a journalist,
and am happy to  endorse his nomination for the TOFA-NY Award."

(http://theaterofoneworld.us5.list-manage1.com/track/click?u=564283eeb00dc5cbbb8f7143e&id=60bf252504&e=f806f0c2e9) DAVID HENRY HWANG, American
dramatist | "As the first Asian American to win the Nathan Award, theater
criticism's top prize, Randy commands the respect of theater artists from  Broadway
to Europe and Asia. What's more, he has used his position to promote  and
advance worthy playwrights and directors who might not otherwise be noticed.
Randy Gener is undoubtedly one of New York's Outstanding
Filipino-Americans."

(http://theaterofoneworld.us5.list-manage.com/track/click?u=564283eeb00dc5cbbb8f7143e&id=e4d4abbe75&e=f806f0c2e9) DOUG WRIGHT, American dramatist |
"Randy Gener is that rare  theater writer who is a true friend to artists. He
does so much more than  explicate art by other people; he creates it himself
with his incisive,  finely-wrought and insightful prose."

(http://theaterofoneworld.us5.list-manage.com/track/click?u=564283eeb00dc5cbbb8f7143e&id=118e128509&e=f806f0c2e9)  JACK O'BRIEN, Broadway director |
"There are journalists you avoid, and there are journalists you  both seek
out and look forward to: Randy Gener is in the latter category. There  is a
high standard evident in his writing which is too rare in that profession.
We're very lucky to have him in our industry."

(http://theaterofoneworld.us5.list-manage.com/track/click?u=564283eeb00dc5cbbb8f7143e&id=222b9c7c55&e=f806f0c2e9) Robert Brustein, American critic,
producer and founder of both Yale Repertory Theatre in New Haven, CT and
American Repertory Theatre in Cambridge, MA | "There is no question in my  mind
who most deserves the TOFA-NY Award. It is Randy Gener who has contributed
so much to our understanding of American theater."

(http://theaterofoneworld.us5.list-manage2.com/track/click?u=564283eeb00dc5cbbb8f7143e&id=9108ba3c4f&e=f806f0c2e9) IOANA IERONIM, Romanian poet,
editor and  diplomat | "Randy Gener has built a remarkable achievement in
writing, with groundbreaking initiatives and a constant international exposure.
So much about culture, trends and problems of areas around the world are too
little known – which Randy has presented and given a voice to, with daring
and a  sure, cultivated taste."

(http://theaterofoneworld.us5.list-manage1.com/track/click?u=564283eeb00dc5cbbb8f7143e&id=d4b867fb5e&e=f806f0c2e9)  JEAN-CLAUDE VAN ITALLIE, American
dramatist  and a seminal force in the explosive New York Off-Broadway
theater | "The artist/theater critic Randy Gener is a powerful cultural  force in
American theater arts. His articulate insightful reviews, his personal
encouragement of theater artists of different genres, and his knowledgeable
presence on the national theater scene make him an ideal recipient of any award
 for excellence."

All  you have to do is _click this link_
(http://theaterofoneworld.us5.list-manage.com/track/click?u=564283eeb00dc5cbbb8f7143e&id=f46c565222&e=f806f0c2e
9)   and on the page that opens,
(http://theaterofoneworld.us5.list-manage.com/track/click?u=564283eeb00dc5cbbb8f7143e&id=5647af900a&e=f806f0c2e9)
his photo and you have voted. Thank  you.

(http://www.mailchimp.com/monkey-rewards/?utm_source=freemium_newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=monkey_rewards&aid=564283eeb00dc5cbbb8f7143e&afl
=1)