[Vwoolf] Virginia Woolf bust

kllevenback at att.net kllevenback at att.net
Fri Nov 30 07:42:39 EST 2012

The following is a workable link:

http://www.etsy.com/listing/36708397/virginia-woolf-bronze-portrait-sculpture?ref=sr_gallery_36&ga_search_query=virginia+woolf&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_ship_to=US&ga_page=3&ga_search_type=all

Cheers--
Karen Levenback

________________________________
From: Valentina Mazzei <valentinamazzei at gmail.com>
To: VWOOLF at lists.acs.ohio-state.edu
Sent: Fri, November 30, 2012 7:01:34 AM
Subject: [Vwoolf] Virginia Woolf bust

Hi everyone,

some of you might have seen my small bronze portrait bust of Virginia Woolf at
the Twentieth International Virginia Woolf Conference in Kentucky. It was 1 of a
limited edition of eight, of which three have been sold (including the one in
the exhibition).
I have one available for sale on my Etsy shop
(http://www.etsy.com/shop/valentinamazzei)and I have reserved a 15% discount on
the sale price to the members of the Virginia Woolf list. If you would like to
make an important present to a VW's admirer (or indeed to yourself!) this
Christmas, here is the coupon code you can use when purchasing: 1256582
The portrait bust available for sale on the Etsy website is part of the first
four that were cast and has a black patina. It is possible to order a custom
made portrait in a different finish, like the ones you can see on my website.

Best wishes,

Valentina

--
http://valentinamazzei.carbonmade.com/