[Vwoolf] Virginia Woolf bust

Valentina Mazzei valentinamazzei at gmail.com
Fri Nov 30 07:01:15 EST 2012

Hi everyone,

some of you might have seen my small bronze portrait bust of Virginia Woolf
at the Twentieth International Virginia Woolf Conference in Kentucky. It
was 1 of a limited edition of eight, of which three have been sold
(including the one in the exhibition).
I have one available for sale on my Etsy shop (
http://www.etsy.com/shop/valentinamazzei)and I have reserved a 15% discount
on the sale price to the members of the Virginia Woolf list. If you would
like to make an important present to a VW's admirer (or indeed to
yourself!) this Christmas, here is the coupon code you can use when
purchasing: 1256582<https://www.etsy.com/your/shops/valentinamazzei/coupons?ref=ys_ln_coupons#1256582>
The portrait bust available for sale on the Etsy website is part of the
first four that were cast and has a black patina. It is possible to order a
custom made portrait in a different finish, like the ones you can see on my
website.

Best wishes,

Valentina

--