[Vwoolf] Fw: NYTimes.com: What I Love: Laurent de Brunhoff and Phyllis Rose

kllevenback at att.net kllevenback at att.net
Fri Nov 30 05:08:35 EST 2012

Babar vs Virginia Woolf.

They live together--but guess who wins?

Cheers--
Karen Levenback

----- Forwarded Message ----
From: kllevenback <emailthis at ms3.lga2.nytimes.com>
To: kllevenback at att.net
Sent: Fri, November 30, 2012 4:14:50 AM
Subject: NYTimes.com: What I Love: Laurent de Brunhoff and Phyllis Rose

Sent by kllevenback at att.net:
 What I Love | Laurent de Brunhoff and Phyllis Rose
What I Love: Laurent de Brunhoff and Phyllis Rose
By JACOB BERNSTEIN
The living room of Laurent de Brunhoff?s apartment is utterly monochromatic, not
exactly what you?d expect of a man who has written and illustrated more than 40
children?s books.

Or, copy and paste this URL into your browser:
http://p.nytimes.com/email/re?location=InCMR7g4BCKYvaTXRvsOfKamchLx4CZA&user_id=51496430a4aca08d6d5e7c12fa16f21b&email_type=eta&task_id=1354266884948170

To ensure delivery to your inbox, please add nytdirect at nytimes.com to your
address book.

article tools sponsored by
  Access The New York Times from anywhere with our suite of apps:iPhone® & iPod
Touch® | Android | Windows® | ALL

Copyright 2012 | The New York Times Company | NYTimes.com 620 Eighth Avenue New
York, NY 10018