[Vwoolf] No need to hurry...

Peter Stansky stansky at stanford.edu
Mon Nov 5 17:57:19 EST 2012

I love the next line. "We are all going to heaven."  But it is hardly
a question.

I might mention that there is the planning stage  a small exhibition
at Mills College in the Spring tentatively entitled "A Press of One's
Own" Woolf, Yeats, Nin, Crosby and others."  There might also be a
connected ected session before the exhibition opens at the Pacific
Coast Conference on British Studies at Berkeley the weekend of March
8 with I hope a paper by Alice Staveley on Woolf and the Hogarth
Press.  I'm looking for someone who might be interested in giving a
twenty minute paper on the Cuala Press.

Best, Peter