[Vwoolf] No need to hurry...

Christine Froula cfroula at northwestern.edu
Mon Nov 5 16:54:38 EST 2012

Dear Leslie and all--

I once taught a freshman seminar on Woolf in which we studied the
Hogarth Press's doings and the head of our Special Collections Library
taught the students to print on the library's hand press. A favorite
with the class was the "No need to hurry. No need to sparkle. No need to
be anybody but oneself" from /A Room of One's Own/.

Have fun,
Christine