[Vwoolf] Woolf in Pop Culture

Alice Lowe alicelowe88 at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 13 16:42:32 EDT 2012

Jane Gardam is remarkable. And she slips Woolf into other work as well. In her
2008 novel, Faith Fox, a major character is Thomasina Fox. A confused woman
refers to her as Thomasina Woolf, remarking that “She wrote The Waves, you
know.”

There are appearances as well in her stories "The Last Reunion" and "The People
on Privilege Hill."
  Alice
 www.aliceloweblogs.wordpress.com