[Somean] Friday: What is "conscious" anyway?

Campbell-Kibler, Kathryn campbell-kibler.1 at osu.edu
Wed Oct 16 20:45:52 EDT 2019

If you haven’t read the Zelazo yet, feel free to skip “Introduction” entirely and go right on to “Defining executive function”, as the former is a highly problematic and irrelevant discussion of executive function in kids as a predictor for “success”. Or read it, and we can discuss Friday, but it will be off-topic and (on my part) ranty.

-K

Kathryn Campbell-Kibler
Associate Professor
Department of Linguistics