[Somean] Friday: What is "conscious" anyway?

Campbell-Kibler, Kathryn campbell-kibler.1 at osu.edu
Mon Oct 14 19:46:58 EDT 2019

Hey all,

Join us on Friday (10:30-12, Oxley 122) for a discussion of work on iterative and dual systems models of cognition. We have two papers, one about each approach. They are not the same length! In an effort to make sure we can reasonably discuss both, I propose the following:

If you're able to, please read both papers.
If you are pressed for time
	and, in your most recent time at So Mean, you sat closer to the windows, please read ALL of Evans (2019)
	and, in your most recent time at So Mean, you sat closer to the whiteboard, please read ALL of Zelazo (2015) and Evans (2019) pages 383-400
	if you sat perfectly balanced between the two, you get to choose which option you do

Taylor will provide snack.

Thanks and see you soon!

Kathryn