[Somean] Next week: Awareness and control in sociolinguistic research

Campbell-Kibler, Kathryn campbell-kibler.1 at osu.edu
Fri Feb 22 17:41:34 EST 2019

Hi all,

Next Friday we'll be discussing Anna's edited volume, Awareness and control in sociolinguistic research. As we discussed today, we have two strategies for getting copies of chapters. I will leave my hard copy in my mailbox for those that want to scan or xerox a chapter themselves. I forgot to do this today, so will aim for Monday (if you see me Monday and remember, feel free to nudge me). Slower but easier, and better for the world, is asking the library to scan you a chapter via article express: https://library.osu.edu/ill (in an amazing turn of events, you now no loner need a separate login for this! Let us take a  brief moment of thanks.)

You can see the list of chapters in the book here: https://www.cambridge.org/core/books/awareness-and-control-in-sociolinguistic-research/D1FE4CC07EACC05FA25E84A98FB5D9EB

Hope to see you all there (Oxley 122, 11:10-12:30).

-K