[Somean] Friday: Martha Austen and your faithful correspondent

Campbell-Kibler, Kathryn campbell-kibler.1 at osu.edu
Tue Feb 19 11:03:11 EST 2019

Hi all,

This Friday for So Mean (Oxley 122, 11:10-12:30), Martha and I will be reporting on our NSF grant, Sociolinguistic Perception in Real Time. We have awesome data that will either revolutionize sociolinguistic perception as we know it or cause us to sit around blinking at each other in confusion. Either way, it will be a good time! No one is signed up for snack but I will try to trick my spouse into baking something on Thursday that I can steal for y'all.

-K