[Somean] Fwd: [Synners] Research by Andrea Beltrama

Kathryn Campbell-Kibler campbell-kibler.1 at osu.edu
Tue Mar 21 15:20:39 EDT 2017

Note that next week Andrea Beltrama will be visiting and giving a talk. His work is very So Mean-oriented and we hope to have him swing by to listen to Martha's presentation. You all may be interested in both his talk and the Synners discussion mentioned below.

-K

https://andreabeltrama.files.wordpress.com/2014/12/jos-revised-copy1.pdf <https://andreabeltrama.files.wordpress.com/2014/12/jos-revised-copy1.pdf>