[Somean] So Mean discussion group NEW TIME

Kathryn Campbell-Kibler campbell-kibler.1 at osu.edu
Tue Jan 10 12:18:12 EST 2017

Hi all,

The Sociolinguistic Meaning discussion group will be meeting this semester at a slightly different time, 11-12:30 Fridays, in the usual location, 112B Ohio Stadium East aka the Linguistics Department conference room. We will have a mix of conference dry runs, workshopping work in progress and reading and discussing recent work in the field. Our focus is on all aspects of social meaning as realized through linguistic cues, especially using the perspectives of sociolinguistic variation and linguistic anthropology. This Friday's meeting will be organizational.

Hope to see you there!

Kathryn

Kathryn Campbell-Kibler
Associate Professor