[Somean] Friday: Vowel resynthesis, with SpeerLab

Kathryn Campbell-Kibler campbell-kibler.1 at osu.edu
Wed Mar 9 14:06:32 EST 2016

Reminder that this Friday is the great SpeerLab/SoMean crossover episode! Daniel will be talking to us about vowel resynthesis. We’ll meet at 9am in 112B and continue through until noon, with a bit of a break at 10:30 for people to come and go. If you can only make the So Mean half of the time, please feel free to come anyway! I’m sure we’ll have some kind of summary/recap at the midway point to orient the newcomers.

Zack Jones will provide snack.

-K