[Somean] So Mean tomorrow

Kathryn Campbell-Kibler campbell-kibler.1 at osu.edu
Thu Mar 3 16:23:38 EST 2016

Hi all,

This is just to confirm that Rob Podesva will be joining us at So Mean tomorrow (10:30-12, 112B Ohio Stadium East). I’d like to go ahead with our planned topic of characters and characterological figures, so go ahead and still gather some “in the wild” categorizations and types. If you want to email links to me (or to everyone) ahead of time, feel free, but it’s also fine to just bring them in. If we end up staying more abstract or wandering off topic, we’ll plan on having a second day on them at the end of the semester, as discussed originally.

Annette will be providing snack.

See you all then!

-K