[Somean] So Mean next week

Kathryn Campbell-Kibler kbck at ling.ohio-state.edu
Fri Feb 10 16:51:02 EST 2012

The discussion today was really interesting but we weren't sure where to
go next.  I've attached two papers which use the essay technique we had
been discussing and which I think are interesting in their own right about
stereotyping.  In digging them out I came across an interesting body of
work that tries to tease apart stereotype threat from straight-up priming.

There was also a suggestion earlier for the Foulkes and Docherty 2006
paper (I think that was the one suggested?) so I've attached that, too.

Let me know the will of the people.

-K