[Somean] website update (fwd)

Kathryn Campbell-Kibler kbck at ling.ohio-state.edu
Tue Apr 3 16:52:42 EDT 2012

SoMeaners,

Please read Bridget's message and come on Friday prepared to talk at least
a bit about the So Mean website and what it should look like.  Websites
are handy for lots of things, but the main goal is to make us look
extremely interesting to prospective phd students and prospective
employers for the ones we have/are.

-K